My case has already settled. I'm not happy with the compensation I've received.

In this case, if you feel your claim was not properly handled and the compensation you received was less than you expected, or not awarded at all, you can ask for us to investigate your claim. You may be able to benefit from having your case re-opened and you could receive further compensation. Your previous case handlers could be ordered to pay extra compensation if they have negligently or carelessly under-settled your case. We can go back up to six years in these cases.

Ready to get started?

However your accident was caused, your claim can be reviewed by us free of charge. For every case we take on we give £10 to our chosen charity, SCARD.

Review My Claim Now

or call us on

0113 264 4414