The firm who originally took on my case no longer exists, what can I do?

You will simply need to complete the form of authority advising us of their details.  We will make enquiries with the Solicitors Regulation Authority and obtain a forwarding address for the firm and in turn identify the professional indemnity insurers who provided insurance cover for your previous solicitors at the time of acting for you. We are able to make full investigations here to remove the burden of you having to do so.

  • Let us know the most convenient time to get in touch and we'll get back to you.

    Request a call back
  • Our solicitors have years of experience to help you receive the compensation you're entitled to.

    Meet our team
  • Over the years we’ve helped hundreds of people get the compensation they deserve. We can help you.

    Read more

Request a Call Back

Fill in your details below to request a call back.

Ready to get started?

However your accident was caused, your claim can be reviewed by us free of charge. For every case we take on we give £10 to our chosen charity, SCARD.

Review My Claim Now

or call us on

0113 264 4414