My solicitor has told me he has missed my three year limitation period and I need to seek advice. What does this mean?

Your solicitor is under a duty to confirm if s/he has made a mistake and to advise you if you need to take independent legal advice. This is legal shorthand for accepting that an error has been made and you need another solicitor to review the case and, if necessary, take action against that careless solicitor. Review My Claim has a team of experienced solicitors supported by expert barristers who will be able to get you the amount of compensation you should have received, had your case not been poorly handled by your previous solicitor.

For physical and sexual abuse claims, we may be able to extend the three year limitation period.

  • Let us know the most convenient time to get in touch and we'll get back to you.

    Request a call back
  • Our solicitors have years of experience to help you receive the compensation you're entitled to.

    Meet our team
  • Over the years we’ve helped hundreds of people get the compensation they deserve. We can help you.

    Read more

Request a Call Back

Fill in your details below to request a call back.

Ready to get started?

However your accident was caused, your claim can be reviewed by us free of charge. For every case we take on we give £10 to our chosen charity, SCARD.

Review My Claim Now

or call us on

0113 264 4414